Spellbinders is hosting the BIGGEST contest they’ve had to date! Check out the Spellbinders Explore Beyond Challenge: Craft to Win for a chance to win a $5,000 Grand Prize Package from Spellbinders and their cross promotional partners!
Here are some details, but you have to go to the Spellbinders blog for the Official Rules.
How do you participate? It's easy!
Simply create an original project using at least two (2) Spellbinders dies. And get creative with it! Push your own creative boundaries...do something different. We'll be looking for those crafters and artists who have really taken on the challenge to truly "Explore Beyond".
Take photos of each step of your project. If chosen as a finalist... You'll be asked to submit these photos.
Submit a photo (of your finished project only!) to the appropriate Spellbinders Flickr Group.
Contest runs from November 26th, 2012 through December 26th, 2012 Midnight EST.
I will leave you with a Christmas project I made for Spellbinders using their Summer CHA Release!
- S4-365 Create A Flake Four
- S5-094 Labels and Tags
- EL-013 Winter Wonders
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
- Penny Black Inc., Christmas Express Stamp
- Sparkle N' Sprinkle, Green Iris Semi-Transparent Glitter, Brushable Glue
- Want2Scrap, Say It With Bling Green Gem
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline Red Polka Dot Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, White Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Wicked Black Archival Dye Ink
- KaiserCraft, Red Pearls
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares